MGB Hardtop For Sale

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: MGB Hardtop For Sale
From: Pete Alberda <palberda@remc7.k12.mi.us>
Date: Wed, 14 Aug 1996 19:53:15 -0400 (EDT)
I looked the top over and found that it is a "Snug Top" made by Custom Hard
Top out of Long Beach, Calofornia.  The serial number is 14175.
It's been sitting high and dry in my pole building for at least ten years
and is in very good condition.  I will sell it for $150.00 as I want it gone.
I'm located about 30 miles from Grand Rapids, MI where John Twist's Summer
Party is located.  It's a neat show with over 500 MGs usually in attendance.
Maybe someone could pick it up and then check out the show.

Thanks - Pete - 62 MGA