freeze plugs or core plugs

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: freeze plugs or core plugs
From: CaptWBK@aol.com
Date: Wed, 14 Aug 1996 20:08:41 -0400
i am near the end of my engine rebuild.  all i need to do is put all of the
pieces back together.  no problem, i have done it before on a midget and a B,
however the last time i had my machine shop put new freeze plugs in.  this
time i have to do it.  i have looked in two different shop manuals and no
hints on how this is accomplished so i must be the only person in the world
who does not know. my best guess is line them up and hit them with a hammer,
but i only want to do this repair one time.

Scott,  1974 MGB Roadster