Re: Rare B Accessory Quest II

To: mgguyc100@ra.isisnet.com
Subject: Re: Rare B Accessory Quest II
From: GOFASTMG@aol.com
Date: Wed, 14 Aug 1996 20:12:25 -0400
Terry,
  I know about the insert you are refereing to. I haven't seen it advertised
in this country for some time.
HOWEVER! I do remember seeing such an item, as part of a kit, in an ad in a
recent issue of Safety Fast!, the MG Car Club magazine. Right now I can't
remember which issue, but if you'll hold on just a minute, I'll go see if I
can find it.
  HMMM, HMMM,HMMM, HMMM, TUMTITY TUM TUM
  Ah, good you're still here.
  Well, I found it. The name of the vendor is Mike Satur and the address is;
 27 Crabtree Drive
Great Houghtn, Barnsley S72 OAF
U.K.
  The Phone number is 01226 750147
According to the ad, they have a cataloge availible.

Good Luck

Rick Morrison
72MGBGT
74 Midget