Excuse me.

To: MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Excuse me.
From: "S. L. Hower" <howersl@ttown.apci.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Aug 1996 12:12:02 -0400 (EDT)
  Oops.  I'm sorry.

  It has been brought to my attention that I may have offended
  someone with the title of a previous posting.  My sincere apologies
  to anyone that I may have offended- I dont have a clue what I might
  have said.  Nonetheless, this was a poor choice of words, I guess.

  Having said that, I consider us all friends here; joined by the
  common bond of LBC ownership.  Please dont try to read too much into
  these postings; the MG content is what is relevant here, and there
  was plenty of that in my message  :-)

  --Scott

   Scott Hower  --> howersl@ttown.apci.com
   Air Products & Chemicals, Inc.