Value of MGC-GT

To: "MG Digest" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Value of MGC-GT
From: "John Hed" <john_hed@wssagw.chinalake.navy.mil>
Date: 15 Aug 1996 10:11:41 -0700
                       Subject:                               Time:10:05 AM
  OFFICE MEMO          Value of MGC-GT                        Date:8/15/96

I have the opportunity to by a fairly good shape MGC-GT.  It has been sitting
in the desert for a while but it has very low mileage.   The interior is
pretty shot and it needs new paint, but it does run and it has *NO* rust at
all.  Looks complete and has wire wheels.  Looks like a fairly easy resto.
He's not sure what it's worth so I want to find a fair offer.  Can anyone out
there help me.  Please E-mail me direct since I'm way behind on reading my
digests.  John Hed

<John_Hed@wssagw.chinalake.navy.mil