Even More Smog Check II Facts

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Even More Smog Check II Facts
From: Michael.Lytton@sierra.com
Date: Thu, 15 Aug 96 10:27:09 PST
     I have another post from my co-workers father-in-law that has many
     details of the Smog Check II.  I found it very informative, but the
     email is about 15K in length, so I hestitate to bomb the list with it.

     Anyone who is interested, contact me and I'll send the email to you
     directly.  Thanks for your patience, I'm just trying to get info out
     about this possible threat to our treasured LBC's.

     Michael Lytton
     1970 MGB
     michael.lytton@sierra.com