Re: [MG] Re: unwanted help?

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [MG] Re: unwanted help?
From: Ulix Goettsch <ulix@saul.u.washington.edu>
Date: Sat, 17 Aug 1996 12:01:46 -0700
On Thu, 15 Aug 96 11:42:58 CDT jsnyder@icds5.dseg.ti.com (James A. Snyder)
wrote:

>Offers to SELL ADVICE is a cheesy abuse.

Now we have been debating this for quite a while now, and since I have never
experienced the above, I am wondering if this came out of a misunderstanding of
the original post?  Does someone REALLY try to do this?  Or is that person
saying "find the answer to your question in a book that I just happen to have on
sale for $29.95" ?

I welcome private mails from the parts sources on this list when I am looking
for a part, especially if it is a hard-to-find part.  If someone writes to me:
"I'll tell you how to get your doors aligned permanently, after you send me
$20",  I'll just laugh at him/her.

Ulix (Someone want to buy a set of perfectly good Spridget doors?)