Re: Fiat Bashing/accident prone

To: <mgs%autox.team.net@MV.Unisys.COM>
Subject: Re: Fiat Bashing/accident prone
From: PHILIPPE TUSLER <TUSLER@mp050.mv.unisys.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Aug 1996 09:22:03 -0700 (PDT) (9:22 am 16:22 UT)
>I must note, however, that for pure bloody-minded driving and absolute
<wretched rudeness, you have a long way to go to beat the French.

   I must report, however, that in recent years I have encountered
isolated cases of driving courtesy on French roads.  Perhaps they, too,
were tourists?  What always amazes me in France is that regardless of
how packed and backed-up the traffic is, the French always seem to
find a way to squeeze in one more...  If they have to drive into oncoming
traffic, well that's just incidental.  Or drive on the sidewalk, or over
a pedestrian...  If they could drive over the other cars, they could.

Now there's a frightening thought:  A Parisian in a Hummer...  (Civilian
version of the American military Hum-Vee all-terrain vehicle.)

*Philippe Tusler - Mission Viejo, CA     | "MILOU"    '57 MGA Roadster *
*A-Mail:   <TUSLER@MP050>                | "TINTIN"   '66 MG/MGB-GT    *
*InterNet: TUSLER@MP050.MV.unisys.com    | "N/A"      '88 ISUZU Trooper*