Mr. John Twist - Where are you??

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Mr. John Twist - Where are you??
From: hovisa@nando.net (Allan R. Hovis)
Date: Wed, 14 Aug 1996 08:00:38 -0400
I am sorry to see that we seem to have lost the wisdom of Mr. John Twist
from our list. It seems that some SOB made some unkind comments a while
back about the size of his posts. I have all of his tech posts carefully
stored away with my manuals and have referred to them often. It seems a
shame to loose such a valuable asset while the list if full of so much
useless drivel.

Just my opinion but John if you are out there and have any new info,
please post or mail me direct. I appreciate it!

Allan R. Hovis
hovisa@nando.net
72 MGB, 75 MGB