Re: Mr. John Twist - Where are you??

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Mr. John Twist - Where are you??
From: hovisa@nando.net (Allan R. Hovis)
Date: Mon, 19 Aug 1996 16:09:05 -0400
> Allan,
>
> Do you still have his postings online?
>
> If you do, could you forward them to me.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Bill
>
> ----- Begin Included Message -----
>

> I am sorry to see that we seem to have lost the wisdom of Mr. John Twist
> from our list. It seems that some SOB made some unkind comments a while
> back about the size of his posts. I have all of his tech posts carefully
> stored away with my manuals and have referred to them often. It seems a
> shame to loose such a valuable asset while the list if full of so much
> useless drivel.
>
> Just my opinion but John if you are out there and have any new info,
> please post or mail me direct. I appreciate it!
>
> Allan R. Hovis
> hovisa@nando.net
> 72 MGB, 75 MGB
>

> ----- End Included Message -----

Sorry, I do not have the posts still online. At one time some of them
were located on the SOL server somewhere but I can't remember where.
Maybe someone else can help and I am sure there are ones that I have
missed as well. It would be nice to know if they are archived somewhere.
I assume that since they were posted to the group, they are to be
considered public.

Allan R. Hovis