72-74 MGB Front Valance wanted

Subject: 72-74 MGB Front Valance wanted
From: Jeremy DuBois <jer@thlogic.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Aug 1996 12:44:39 -0400 (EDT)
  My bodyshop guy is recommending replacing rather than straightening the
lower front valance on my B, so I'm now in the market for a used but
straight piece from a 72-74.  Anybody have such a beast?  The closer to me
the better (Concord, MA) as I'd like to get it quickly, but let me know in
any case.

                                Thanks,

                                        Jeremy DuBois
                                        Programmer/System Administrator