Re: 1975 MG Parts shipping list

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: 1975 MG Parts shipping list
From: wise@db.erau.edu (John A. Wise)
Date: Thu, 22 Aug 1996 11:13:58 -0800
>Trevor Boicey wrote:
>>
>> MISC
>> - Template to repaint Rostyles (saw it in MOSS, gotta have it)
>
>Trevor-  Don't do it!  When I was preparing to do my wheels this little
>gadget seemed great.  Called Moss, and the sales guy recommended
>strongly against using it.  Bought it anyway.

I bought one for my Midget's wheels from Moss and it worked fine.  I bought
one for the B and it is bad.

John

John A. Wise, Ph.D., CHFP                       Tel: (+1) (904) 226-6384
Center for Aviation/Aerospace Research          Fax: (+1) (904) 226-7050
Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University            E-mail: wise@db.erau.edu
600 South Clyde Morris Blvd.
Daytona Beach, FL 32114-3900      USA