Re: 1975 MG Parts shipping list

To: Trevor Boicey <tboicey@isocan.com>
Subject: Re: 1975 MG Parts shipping list
From: "Christopher M. Delling" <cdelling@mail.ic.net>
Date: Thu, 22 Aug 1996 10:27:59 -0400
Trevor Boicey wrote:

> MISC
> - Template to repaint Rostyles (saw it in MOSS, gotta have it)

Trevor-  Don't do it!  When I was preparing to do my wheels this little
gadget seemed great.  Called Moss, and the sales guy recommended
strongly against using it.  Bought it anyway.  Absolute garbage.  Poor
fit, lots of overspray.  Tried using double sided tape to hold it down,
no help! I ended up re-doing mine by masking the areas off by hand.
Takes a lot of time (figure 2 hours per wheel to get a top notch mask
job), but the results are so completely superior that it is not to be
believed.

Regards,

Chris Delling