RE: What a jerk!

To: mgs <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: What a jerk!
From: "REICHLE, CHRISTOPHER" <CREICHLE@nsc.msmail.miami.edu>
Date: Thu, 22 Aug 1996 14:32:00 -0700 (PDT)
You know, I sent her a message warning against spamming lists on the
internet after she bombed our list. I warned her that she could loose her
email account due to complaints or that some people would reply with
megabytes of junk to crash her mail system. Being a network manager, I
cannot condone the use of bandwidth to overflow someone's mailbox but some
people are just asking for it. I prefer to seek out information that I need
not have it jammed down my throat.

Chris Reichle