MGB Carb and Exhaust

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: MGB Carb and Exhaust
From: dbavery@voyager.net (D.Bavery)
Date: Thu, 22 Aug 1996 17:34:24 -0400 (EDT)
Hi all.  I want to change my 1978 MGB to rid my self of some carb and
exhaust   problems.  Can anyone tell me a good source for a COMPLETE Weber
Carburetor set up and a pre-catalatic convertor exhaust system.  When thats
done I also want to get to the distributor which is also was disected a
little bit when converted over to a Parrana electronic one.  I don't know if
there is enough left to convert back so I'm probably looking at needing a
complete distributor - point or electronic so any help on GOOD sources for
this would also be helpful.