It would be really nice if.....

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: It would be really nice if.....
From: Sheldon_Kolansky@avid.com
Date: Wed, 28 Aug 96 08:33:04 -0400
Wouldn't it be nice if...

1. People would only forward a small part of the email they are
responding to.  it would cut down on net traffic, disk storage
requirements, and the amount of material you must skip over when
reading the digest.

2. People who are looking for stuff or offering stuff said where
they were physically located.  Like I have some carpeting for Dan,
but don't know where he is.  I would love to help, but as we must
know our short-comings, mine is just knowing that I would never get
something packed up and shipped within a year or two.