MGB gages and overriders

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: MGB gages and overriders
From: "J. Robert Kelchner" <jrk8@cornell.edu>
Date: Wed, 28 Aug 1996 13:09:07 -0400 (EDT)
Similar to thread about intermittent fuel gage operation, my 74 BGT fuel and
temp. gages periodically operate/quit (mostly the latter) simultaneously.
Ground problem?  Would like to know most likely cause/location.

On a totally unrelated topic, bought overriders for 72 BGT front and rear
bumpers.  Because of the bumper curve the overriders angle outward on the
front instead of pointing straight ahead.  I am told the overriders are
correct and this is normal, but it looks odd to me.  Would like confirmation
whether this is right.

Thanks.

Bob Kelchner