Re: Shoulder to cry on

To: joseph_cianciotti@ccmail_gw.gmosf.com
Subject: Re: Shoulder to cry on
From: "Jason F. Dutt" <simjason@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Aug 1996 23:33:55 -0400
Hey Joe, (no Hendrix pun intended) hang in there.  You sorta make me feel
more lucky than I did before...

I got my '72 for $3650.00 US, by outbidding someone at $3500.00.  The car
has some bubbles on all four quarter-panels, but none on the sills.  It's
recieved an oil spray almost every year since it was bought (or so I'm
told).  The underside is immaculate, as is the engine.  As you may have
read, the hydrolic system was shot, and the interior is...less than
desireable (the dash is OK, though).  Other than a couple other minors,
that's all the car needs (as well as a new paint job...DPO did a Maaco job
on it).  I'll probably put anther couple grand into it, and have a class
car.  To the best of my knowledge, this is good.

The point here is, I wasn't even looking when I found it (I can hear you
gagging <g>).  I had a clunker of a '79, and was JUST starting to think
about replacing it when I came across my beloved '72.  So...HANG IN THERE.
They're out there.  By the way, the same place I bought the '72 from
recently sold a VERY clean '71 (no miles since ground-up rebuild) for around
$8000.00...

Regards,

[       JASON DUTT       ]
[ simjason@ix.netcom.com ]