re: '71 or '72??

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: re: '71 or '72??
From: "Jason F. Dutt" <simjason@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Aug 1996 09:19:14 -0400
Okay, *now* I'll be putting my foot in my mouth, and cowering in shame... :(

I'm terrribly sorry I troubled you all about this, but I've made a blunder:

I finally went out to check the VIN # on my car, read it, shut the door, walked
took a couple steps, stopped, went back to the car, opened the door again,
read,
sighed...chuckled.  The date is 5/72, not 5/71.

For some strange reason (possessed by the Lords of Lucas?), I had it stuck in
my head that it read 5/71... oh well.  Again, I apologise for wasting your time.

I can rest contented, though, that I know what year my car is!

Regards, and thanks!