Re: Lead additive? (was: Re: Valve job questions)

To: mgs <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Lead additive? (was: Re: Valve job questions)
From: Robert J Donahue/DELCO <RJDONAHU@mail.delcoelect.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Aug 1996 13:12:07 +0000
<From: simjason @ ix.netcom.com ("Jason F. Dutt") @ USDESMTP
<Date: 08/30/96 01:19:03 PM
<Subject: Lead additive? (was: Re: Valve job questions)
<
<All this talk of leaded fuel has brought another question to my mind...
<
<Someone once recommended me using a lead additive once in a while with
<my '72 (confidently <g>) B.  Should I?
<
<Thanks for any insight,
<

Weren't cars required to be lead-free compatible from '71 on? Which
MGs need lead additives (assuming you believe in additives)?

Bob Donahue, Still Stuck in the '50s
53 MG-TD, under DIY restoration
71 MGB, still in the shop, 10 months and counting