San Diego British Car Day

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: San Diego British Car Day
From: thorpe@kegs.saic.com (Denise Thorpe)
Date: Fri, 30 Aug 96 18:12:01 PDT
Fellow MG'ers,

It's once again almost time for the San Diego British Car Day.  This year
it's Sunday, October 6th, 10am to 4pm at the Four Points by Sheraton Hotel.
Pre-registration is $10 if received by September 6, Day-of-event car
registration is $15, and walk-ins are free.  The Four Points Hotel is at
8110 Aero Drive, San Diego, CA 92123 and the phone number is (619) 277-8888.

I may or may not be there.  I'm still miffed that I've never received the
'Best British Beater' award when I've always got the rattiest car there.
If I go, I'll be showing the same black MG 1100.  Enunciate clearly near my
car because I may leave a tape recorder going to catch people's amusing
comments about it.

Denise Thorpe
thorpe@kegs.saic.com