Re: The Priestess, she speak! volumes!

To: thorpe@kegs.saic.com
Subject: Re: The Priestess, she speak! volumes!
From: jurrasm@genesis.torrco.com (Mark Jurras)
Date: Fri, 6 Sep 1996 08:19:38 -0400

>  Two of my '67 B's have backup lights.

So does my '67BGT with O/D. I asked before and got no replies. How do
you tell (by looking) if I have an early or late O/D transmission?

> And I thought I
> was _so smart_ hooking the wires onto the switch with the tranny halfway in
> the car.

Maybe those aren't backup lights. Maybe they are 3rd/4th gear lights.

> BUT, that will give you guys lots of time to come up with the answer to
> the question, "Where does that overflow tube bracket go?"  Enquiring minds
> want to know.

I can look on my GT and see where the overflow pipes go and where the
brakets are if you think it would be the same as the roadster.

- -Mark "I wonder if Denise is still speaking to me after I was so mean
         to her" Jurras