RE: Major Midget Electrical Failure

To: All <MGS@AUTOX.TEAM.NET>
Subject: RE: Major Midget Electrical Failure
From: Larry Hoy <73253.1136@CompuServe.COM>
Date: 06 Sep 96 15:08:23 EDT
David Hall responded to Trevor Boicey:

<<I don't know about the midgets, but the B's have a red light on
the dash which is supposed to come on for a short time right after
you start the car untill the alternator starts generating current.
Does your light come on and then go off?>>

Trevor,

I agree, make sure the red light comes on when the key is on and the car is not
running.

I had the same problem you describe with my B.  It turned out to be the
alternator.  It was a rebuilt one that I had just installed because my old one
had died!

Larry