Suprise!!!!!!!!

To: scotty@dove.net.au, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Suprise!!!!!!!!
From: CMaster808@aol.com
Date: Sat, 7 Sep 1996 19:09:06 -0400
Scotty,

No I haven't ran on to a dash plaque for you yet!!  But I've got my eyes
peeled for ya!!

Just had to let you and the list know about my B today.  I went to a good old
 American car show, and since I'm selling the B anyway I figured what better
way to advertise, right?  Well they put me in the 2 seater sports car class,
with , whatya think, CORVETTS!!!!!   Well here is the B in amongst about 15
Vetts, not a chance right?   WRONG,  I took 2nd place, and a nice trouphy to
boot!!!  Boy was their a few red faced vett owners around me as we were all
preparing to leave.

Still have the car but alot of people were taking down my phone number, so
who knows!!

Thanks for the time, just had to crow abit!!

                 Chet
               2nd place