Re: MG A/C

To: RJohn50603@aol.com
Subject: Re: MG A/C
From: David Littlefield <dmeadow@flash.net>
Date: Sat, 07 Sep 1996 19:04:00 -0700
RJohn50603@aol.com wrote:

> David,
>
> I am in the process of installing an A/C unit in my '73 B.
>
> I'd be happy to share my experiemce thus far.
>
> Randy Johnson - Carrollton, Tx.

Thanks for the offer, but my post was for the benefit of the fellow that
was looking to buy an a/c-less BGT for driving in Texas.  I am not
currently attempting such a project myself, although you never know what
the future holds!  I'm copying this to the MG's list in case someone
else might have a more immediate need for your experience.

David "Experience is recognizing a mistake the second time you make it"
Littlefield
Houston, TX