Re: mga door adjustments

To: tallen@csc.sctboces.org
Subject: Re: mga door adjustments
From: "MIKE LAMBDIN, CANS" <E720LAM@TOE.TOWSON.EDU>
Date: Mon, 09 Sep 1996 09:59:58 -0500 (EST)
Tom, Andy

I've shimmed the door hinges, adjusted the latches/catches
as well as cursed and moaned - to some success. One of my
problems was the seal that runs around the door jam was the
wrong size (damn aftermarket products). Watching, from
outside the car, I noticed the top of the window would be
the first part of the door assembly to make contact , at the
roof line (a coupe,by the way). I replaced the seal with one
that was the correct size and the situation improved, but
still not quite satisfactory, for me.

Should you guys' get any suggestions I'ld appreciate your
sharing the secret(s).

Good Luck.

Mike Lambdin