RE: Rear Vibration

To: "'MGs'" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Rear Vibration
From: "REICHLE, CHRISTOPHER" <CREICHLE@nsc.msmail.miami.edu>
Date: Mon, 09 Sep 1996 11:26:00 -0700 (PDT)
Jack the back of the car up and have someone spin the wheels to turn the
drive shaft. Looking from the side you should be able to see if your
driveshaft is wobbling/bent. That's how I discovered my bent driveshaft.
Your U joints shouldn't have any play in them. Do you hear clunking when you
shift? They might need replacement.

Chris Reichle