Stereo installation...?

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Stereo installation...?
From: "Jason F. Dutt" <simjason@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Mon, 09 Sep 1996 23:56:13 -0400
        Here I am again, filled with questions. ;)  It's always the same:
once a puzzle gets in my head it won't go away until I get an answer...

        This time, I'm curious about installing a quality (at least 4
speakers) stereo system in a B roadster, without cutting any metal.  Has
anyone out there accomplished this?  If not, any ideas?  I don't want to
create a rattling boom-mobile (heaven forbid), but I'd like something with
enough power to sound good at 60+ mph with the top down ie. a couple full
range speakers, directional tweeters, and maybe even an 8 inch subwoofer or
two.  Any thoughts?

Thanks,

[       JASON DUTT       ]
[ simjason@ix.netcom.com ]