Re: Radial Tires for the MGA?

To: BarneyMG@aol.com
Subject: Re: Radial Tires for the MGA?
From: dfdarby@juno.com
Date: Tue, 10 Sep 1996 12:36:33 PST
Barney:

Thanks for all the good info you put out on this list.

I recently replaced the old wires and tires on my MGA. I went with the
165x15 Dunlops and am quite pleased with them. By the way, Dunlop has
dropped the SP4 designation for SP20. Same tire, maybe very slight
cosmetic difference.

I bought wheels, tires and tubes from a well-known mail order firm and
they arrived trued, balanced and properly inflated from the left coast.
The price was competitive with my local tire stores. If anyone is
considering this, shell out a few more bucks for Michelin tubes. They
are far superior to the ubiquitous Korean tubes.

David F. Darby
Hilda. MIssouri

MGAs, MGBs