62 Midget Transmission Rebuild

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: 62 Midget Transmission Rebuild
From: Doug Savill <dsavill@ciao.trail.bc.ca>
Date: Thu, 12 Sep 1996 07:27:33 -0700 (PDT)
I'm about to start the rebuild on a close ratio smooth-side transmission
that will need the synchros replaced.  According to a couple of suppliers
these cone type syncros are no longer available and that machining the
caseing and installing gears from a 1098cc Morris Minor is the answer.
Keeping in mind that I would like to keep the car as original as possible...

Does anyone know if I can obtain cone syncros.
If not, what the gear ratios for the Morris are?