Wire Harness

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Wire Harness
From: Ross MacPherson <arm@unix.infoserve.net>
Date: Mon, 16 Sep 1996 06:54:59 -0700
Greetings All!

I'm turning to the list in the hope that someone can point me in the right
direction.  At the GOF West this year I bought a wiring harness for my TC at
the fund raising auction.  The harness was manufactured my Shadetree Motors
and includes turn signals.  It's exactly what my car needs, desperately.
The only glitch is that the harness is not fabric covered.  One of the local
experts knows a guy who knows a guy who reportedly can cover this harness in
a woven fabric simulating the original style.  While my car is a LONG way
away from concours condition ( I prefer to DRIVE) I like to try to keep it
as close to original as possible.

Does anyone know anything about this service? Have any of you had this done?

Thanks for your help,