Where I keep cars / newsletter articles

To: tom.wagner@Central.Sun.COM (Tom Wagner - Program Manager)
Subject: Where I keep cars / newsletter articles
From: drded@ix.netcom.com (David Deutsch)
Date: Mon, 16 Sep 1996 08:43:15 -0700
You wrote:

>David:
>
>I would love to have that many
>cars, but where do you keep
>them all???
>
>Thanks
>
>Tom W.
>67 B

I am down to 9 British,+ 1 Mazda Minivan(wife's), Ford Econoline van
and a flat bed car trailer. I have 5 British, Mazda and Ford at my home
and keep the other stuff at a friends body shop. 2 of the cars at shop
are parts cars and should be gone by end of next week at which time I'm
bringing in the Midget (66).I had a flatbed Truck but the Insurance was
crazy, Over $4,000 a year just for liability. The Trailer is much more
reasonable and does the same thing for me.I had an article in the
May/June issues MGB Driver and the Octagon about my buying experiences
called "This will B the last MG, I Promises". In the next Octagon
(Sept/Oct)is a follow up article called "Last MG Revisited (It followed
me home, can I keep it?)". In Nov/Dec MGB Driver look for my "Spousal
Arousal" and in Nov/Dec Octagon look for "B Buying".     Safety Fast,
David  Deutsch
61 Bugeye is still available for $1,700 firm. located on Long Island,
in New York 516-794-9004