Re: MGB Rag top

To: Larry Hoy <73253.1136@CompuServe.COM>
Subject: Re: MGB Rag top
From: drded@ix.netcom.com (David Deutsch)
Date: Mon, 16 Sep 1996 09:18:02 -0700
I purchased my Mohair canvas top for my 75 B from Prestige out of
England 1-800-659-2649 it ran me $280 (zip out $300) plus $25 shipping.
I love it. They have black vinyl for $136 (zip out $140) Caribou Canvas
in california makes a nice Mohair canvas top also and it runs some
where around $200 their # for inquirers is 714-770-3136 and for ORDERS
ONLY!! 1-800-776-3136.I like the Prestige because the inside is tan and
doesn't make the driving compartment feel as clastrophobic as the
black. I put a white vinyl Amco stow away Top on my 66 B last week and
like that very much also. Was purchased from Moss for right around $200
. Do not purchase Mohair canvas(brushed canvas or Stayfast they are
also refer to as) In any other color than Black, bitch to keep clean.
 I don't feel I would use a zip out window in the N.E. U.S. but hear
for others in the warmer states it is neccessary for shade and flow
thru ventilation. That's my .02 worth. Chooce wisely and safety fast,
David Deutsch