Re: MGB Rag top

To: simjason@ix.netcom.com, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: MGB Rag top
From: RJohn50603@aol.com
Date: Wed, 18 Sep 1996 22:57:17 -0400
J,

In the North Dallas Area I found Cash Upolstery to be one of those shops who
did a super job on my seats and door panels. They also supplied me carpet for
the interior and a special material for the trunk (boot) that I installed
myself.

Over the past 15 years I've gotten to know the owners and find them a
valuable resource and "friends" of the MG hobby. They are located in
Carrollton, near the corner of Whitlock and Old Denton Road.

I'm sure there are others like them around the country who would be anxious
to help us keep our cars looking great.

R. Johnson - Dallas