Re: 1600 miles in a BGT

To: wlvick@pobox.micro.ti.com
Subject: Re: 1600 miles in a BGT
From: David Littlefield <dmeadow@flash.net>
Date: Tue, 17 Sep 1996 20:54:08 -0700
(snip)

>        Well, I'm gonna go ahead and buy that 1970 MG BGT in CA and drive
> it back to Texas.

(snip)

A big Texas YEEEEEHAAAAAH!  Go Lee, Jr. Go!  Roadtrip time!  Hope the
car is everything you want and more.  Whatever you do enjoy yourself and
let us know how it goes.  You realize first your first job when you get
back will be to right a country song about the trip.  You've already got
a rhythmic title in your Subject line and maybe even a first line as
quoted above!  I envy you and would beg for passenger space but since I
just started a new job I can't have any vacation time for six months :(