Re: How much for an MGF?

To: Jean-Pierre Labuschagne <jpl@dbsa.org>
Subject: Re: How much for an MGF?
From: Andrew Murdock <Andrew.Murdock@cdc.com>
Date: Sat, 21 Sep 1996 13:43:38 +0100
At 11:48 AM 9/19/96 +0200, you wrote:
>As you will gather from the subject line how much would and MGF set a
>person back, As far as I can gather these are only on offer in the UK and a
>couple of other select countries (USA excluded does that mean anything?
>probably not). So if anyone can tell the average price of an MGF roadster I
>would appreciate it.

Currently there are two models, one with the VVC engine at around 18,000,
and the other at around 16,500 uk pounds, the wait list I believe is several
months (The new baby Lotus is sold out till Sept 97 !!!, then again Lotus
don't make many of them, and unless a buyer is found for the company like
erm, fast, in comes the Receiver).

As far as getting hold of a used one, think a couple of thousand pounds
ABOVE new price !!!

Andrew

andrew.murdock@cdl.cdc.com
Control Data Limited
Tel : 01932 566123
Fax : 01932 571469

"If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more
stupid, triathlons must have taken Him completely by surprise."
        P.Z.  Pearce, M.D.

__^o_
         __o
       _ \<_