Distributor vacuum line for MGB

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Distributor vacuum line for MGB
From: David_Moore@kaoinfo.com (David Moore)
Date: Sun, 22 Sep 1996 11:27:53 -0400
     My 71BGT arrived without a vacuum line to the distributor.  This car
     has AUD465 carbs.  This carb doesn't have a nipple on the back of the
     carb body like some others that I have noticed.  There was a nipple on
     the intake manifold closest to the firewall  that seemed to be
     available.  However it is larger than the one on other carb bodies.  I
     went for it but wonder about it.

     I would buy Breakfeast for anyone with a 71 MGB in the SF Bay Area for
     a chance to look at how all the smog equipment should look.

     David