PARTS NEEDED

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: PARTS NEEDED
From: John Bartholomew <jdb70@juts.ccc.amdahl.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Sep 96 09:18 PDT
I am looking for the following  used items for my MGB daily driver:-

1/. A set of retractable seat belt mounting brackets.
    The brackets that mount to the wheel well and then the belt assy.
attaches to it. Any one have any left over brackets from the recall?

2/. An air injection rail. This is the pipe that connects from the     smog
pump to the cylinder head exhaust valve ports.

You folk that have removed your smog equipment and want to help a
fellow MG nut, that HAS to comply with the CA emissions, take pity and sell
me your unwanted parts, I hate to have to buy new.

Please contact me directly and let me know what you have and how much
you want for the items you are willing to part with.  Thanks John.

E-mail jdb70@juts.ccc.amdahl.com     John Bartholomew Amdahl San Jose CA.
408-746-6361 07:00-16:00 PST.     **  USUAL DISCAILMERS APPLY  **
 1969 MGBGT; 1974 MGB; 1976 MGB-RESTORED; 1979 MGB; 1972 MGB daily driver.