Texas Register Meet Info

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Texas Register Meet Info
From: jcmworks@ix.netcom.com (Joseph C. Maloukis)
Date: Thu, 26 Sep 1996 22:17:24 -0700
Does anyone know any details about the safety inspections for the Texas
World Speedway participation at College Station?  My '57 MGA does not have
seat belts and I need to get busy if they are required.  If I need them, any
particular flavor or just plain lap belts?

Check this out! I just bought my '57 about 3 weeks ago.  Haven't had the
time to do anything to it yet (it's a spotted owl - primer and yellow). I
registered it at the Hill Country Triumph Club sponsored "All British Car
Day" last weekend here in Austin and won 2nd place.  :-)  There were only
two cars registered in my class.  To top it off, my son won the grand raffle
prize ($250.00 gift certificate to NTW) New shoes or a nose job for the MGA!
Let me add here that the Hill Country Triumph Club really put on a great
event.  Organization was EXCELLENT, everyone was NICE, everyone had a GREAT
TIME!  It made my first experience at one of these events one to remember.

(Note 1:  I have a pretty good start of a Classic car page on my Texas
SellNet web site, if anyone is looking to buy or looking to sell.  I list
for free, so this isn't an "ad".  Just trying to help out our members!  I
took a bunch of pictures at the meet mentioned above and will be putting
those up somewhere on my site when I get them developed.
http://www.batcity.com/sellcar.html#classics  )

Thanks!
Joseph C. Maloukis  '57 MGA
Bat City Productions