Boy I could use some advice

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Boy I could use some advice
From: hansen@cadetmail.uscga.edu (Shmansen)
Date: Fri, 27 Sep 1996 00:05:04 -0400
Hi,

        I'm brand new to the list and though this is a big ambiguous
question I gotta ask it.  My uncle passed away bout 3 years ago, and my
aunt has given me his prised beloved "75-B".  I love the car and the whole
MG experiance but it's in some serious need of help.  I'm trying to decide
wether to restore it or sell it and am looking for some help.....how much
is toomuch to spend....where could I take it, I'm a cadet at the United
States Coast Guard Academy and well wehave 0-time to rebuild cars....and
well any other sage advice any one could provide.

Thanks,and yes I'm long winded (sorry)
Al -75B

Fresh beauty opens one's eyes wherever it is really seen, but the very
abundance and completeness of the common beauty that besets our steps
prevents its being absorbed and appreciated. It is a good thing, therefore,
to make short excursions now and then to the bottom of the sea among dulse
and coral, or up among the clouds on mountain-tops, or in balloons, or even
to creep like worms into dark holes and caverns underground, not only to
learn something of what is going on in those out-of-the-way places, but to
see better what the sun sees on our return to common everyday beauty.