Re: MG models

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: MG models
From: Ross MacPherson <arm@unix.infoserve.net>
Date: Sun, 29 Sep 1996 10:55:46 -0700
At 07:24 PM 9/28/96 -0400, you wrote:
>Last week, a list of 37 MG models was put on the list.  Pretty complete.
>Now the real test.  In what year were each of these MGs introduced?  For the
>true MG historian... what are the production years for each model?
>
>Wayne Buletza

The wonderful book "The Complete Catalogue of British Cars" lists over 60 MG
models in the years 1924 to 1974 with years of manufacture, engine and body
specs and, in some cases, performance specs.  Granted some of these models
are modifications of pre-existing types but it's still a pretty impressive list.

I don't have the list from last week (some historian, eh?) but if some one
will repost it I can show off my MG lore.....or at least how well I can read
from a book.  <wink>

Cheers,

   ___        \______           Ross MacPherson
  / __ \ __ /       /------|)   arm@unix.infoserve.net
/  (___)---------/ (___)        Vancouver, BC, Canada
 1947 MG-TC 3528                1966 MGB-GT