Re: MG models

To: wayne buletza <rwbmg@voyager.net>
Subject: Re: MG models
From: scotty@dove.net.au (Scotty)
Date: Sun, 29 Sep 1996 18:50:03 +0930
*********************original follows*************************
On-Sat, 28 Sep 1996 19:24:07 -0400 (EDT) Wayne Wrote
>Last week, a list of 37 MG models was put on the list.  Pretty complete.
>Now the real test.  In what year were each of these MGs introduced?  For the
>true MG historian... what are the production years for each model?
>
>Wayne Buletza

Wayne,
      if you can get hold of a copy of "MG by McCombe" there is a list of
MG models with the 'Quantity Produced" and the dates of production in
Appendix One of the book, the book ID is ISBN 0 85045 310 0 the copy I have
was distributed in the USA by Motorbooks International. Osceola, Wisconsin
54020 USA.

Cheers,

John[Scotty]Scott.
Adelaide.Australia.