Re: MGA RV8? Not likely...

To: MOMBARI@aol.com
Subject: Re: MGA RV8? Not likely...
From: Kevin Sullivan <kevins@borris.khoros.unm.edu>
Date: Wed, 2 Oct 1996 13:59:25 -0600 (MDT)
Umm.  I didn't say I would ever consider doing such a thing.  Just
wondering if anyone had.  My car is completely stock, the way I like it,
the way it was meant to be the way it will remain.  Like why do I vote
for my car as best of show or whatever?  I like it better than any of
the other cars.  If I wanted a Jaguar I would have bought one.

Anyway it sounded like it'd be an interesting custom car, and doesn't
seem like it'd upset the handling if the V8 weighs less than the four.  I
mean with all these guys putting B engines in their As, if you're going
to bastardize it, go all the way!

Kevin Sullivan -- 1960 MGA                kevins@khoral.com
Khoral Research Inc.                      http://www.khoral.com
Albuquerque NM USA