Re: want to buy mg

To: drake@direct.ca, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: want to buy mg
From: MOMBARI@aol.com
Date: Fri, 4 Oct 1996 22:20:25 -0400
You want to buy an MG, I want to sell one!  I have a 73 MGB in white, good
top, rollbar, pullout, bra. To be honest, needs some body work, DPO tried,
poorly. Has small holes in doglegs, otherwise cannot detect any other rust.
Runs good, appears all smog intact/working. Exhaust is a glasspack with dual
outlets(?) I dunno why. This car needs TLC, I won't kid you, but is a very
good basic driver. Located in the San Jose CA area. Asking $1850, I may
include the 79 parts car if interested. E-mail me tonight if interested and
give phone, I'll call you. Thanx roland.......52 Austin..........73 "could be
yours" MGB