want to buy mg

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: want to buy mg
From: drake@direct.ca (len drake)
Date: Fri, 04 Oct 1996 16:38:36 -0700
Dear Folks - I am a collector and supplier of cars to many
folks in British Columbia.  I am leaving for California on
Sunday with my son.  We had planned on bringing back two
cars and now one of my deals has gone sour.  I would like
to find an MGB or MGA with a clean body that I can purchase
in the next 24 hours.  Project cars are ok, although would
prefer a driver.  We will be going to Thousand Oaks for the
first car and would be interested in something that isn't
any further south than that if possible.  California, Oregon
or Washington.  If you have something that might work, please
e-mail me A.S.A.P.  All replies replied to promptly.  The
upper limit I want to pay is $2,500 - 3,000 (less is fine).
In your reply please give me a complete honest description
of the car with best cash price.
Thanx for your help.

Cheers,

Len Drake