Re: Tires

To: Robert Zirpolo <airhedrz@mailhost.iconn.net>
Subject: Re: Tires
From: drded@ix.netcom.com (David Deutsch)
Date: Sat, 5 Oct 1996 05:49:32 -0700
You wrote:

>Can anyone recommend a specific brand and size of tires (175 x 14's)
that
>they have put on their B. Most tire retailers I've contacted don't
really
>have any benchmark to work from.    Thanks on advance.
>
>RZirpolo

Hello Robert,

I've just put a set of Pirelli super touring p4000 185x70x14's on my 75
B and although I only have a few miles on them but like them very much.
John Morris reccommended them to me and he is the kind of guy who over
analizes things to death. I'll tell you how the ride was when I see you
at that Litchfield, Ct. Purr-Inn All British car show tomorrow. Safety
Fast David Deutsch