Re: MGB windshield frame rubbers

To: Jack Emery <jemery@mint.net>
Subject: Re: MGB windshield frame rubbers
From: Stephen Peter Mirams <mirams@bf.rmit.edu.au>
Date: Thu, 10 Oct 1996 11:08:34 +1000 (EST)
I don't own a B myself, however I did help a friend with this project. We
followed the steps outlined in Sept. 1994 issue of MG Enthusiast. They
used Waxoyl to protect against rust and to also help slide the new rubber
seal. Using two people, we pushed and pulled with the help odf pliers,
and after a heap of stuffing around, we got it right.

Difficult, I know!!!

Cheers,

Steve
69 Midget