Overdrive question

Subject: Overdrive question
From: "craig wiper" <craigw@sonic.net>
Date: Mon, 14 Oct 1996 18:44:57 -0700
Does anyone out there know if an early LH type overdrive needs an angle
drive to connect to the speedometer cable? My cable's endcap will screw on
to the overdrive alright, but I'm not getting any cable spin. And I don't
have an angle drive. In some of my catalogs, the detail shows the exploded
view of the overdrive with an angle drive associated to it. In some other
catalogs, it doesn't. If one is needed, would it be the same as on the
non-overdrive transmission?  Please help!

Thanks,
Craig Wiper
early '74 B
craigw@sonic.net