Re: Crank Shaft Reformed, fresh engine still sick?

To: BarneyMG@aol.com
Subject: Re: Crank Shaft Reformed, fresh engine still sick?
From: kgstuart@juno.com (RANDELL S KEGG)
Date: Mon, 14 Oct 1996 20:18:07 PST
I am going to leave it positive ground.  I have this bone in my head
about keeping the cars as close to original as possible.  After asking a
number of people, the consensus about  the cell phone is that no one
really knows what will happen to the phone if I plug it in.  It seems to
me that the situation is similar to insulating a negative ground radio
and wiring it into a positive ground car. I did this many years ago and
it worked. So far, I am not willing to risk frying the cell phone.......

Randy Kegg
1958 MGA
1966 Morris Traveller
1964 Porsche 356C