Re: Crank Shaft Reformed, fresh engine still sick?

To: BarneyMG@aol.com
Subject: Re: Crank Shaft Reformed, fresh engine still sick?
From: kgstuart@juno.com (RANDELL S KEGG)
Date: Sun, 13 Oct 1996 20:07:43 PST
 Are you on a straight or a curve when this happens? Or does it matter? I
had a similar problem once during hard cornering, and installed oil pan
baffles to prevent starvation. I have a feeling that you have this
eventuality covered though..............

Randy Kegg
1958 MGA
1966 Morris Traveller
1964 Porsche 356C